Over 12 years experience has enabled us to integrate people, process and technology so that we can effectively and consistently manage multiple enterprise networks. In fact, we’re one of the biggest international managed service providers with over 24,000 end points under management around the globe.

What this scale and expertise means to you is that we are both cost-effective and reliable. In fact, we back our reliability by basing all our managed services on Restoration Times, not Response Times.

Watch our video to learn more about how systems are designed from the ground up to deliver restoration time SLAs and provide you with tangible benefits.

 

According to Gartner research, 80% of mission-critical application service downtime is directly caused by people or process failures. The other 20% is caused by technology failure (Gartner). An effective approach to infrastructure management must incorporate robust change management and fault resolution processes.


 

 

Legal | Privacy Statement